Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sharing the Love (of Running...)

Hello again friends!  I am excited to let you know that I entered and won a spot as a guest blogger with Hendricks Regional Health Hospital and Physician Pracitices back in February!!  My "winning" entry posted today and I am thrilled to share it with you: 

Mama Needs a Timeout! 

My posts for the HRH blog will center around running, my training for the Indianapolis Mini Marathon (in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!) as well as future events and figuring out how to balance fitness and a good diet with the demands of being a mom and a wife (and a taxi driver, and a short-order cook, and a referee, and laundromat, and a maid...you get the idea!)   

I will continue to post our family's adventures on this blog so please plan to come back and visit my blogosphere when you can :)  

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! How long will you be blogging for them? What kind of contest, and how did you win? We need to get together...I need a "mommy time-out":)

    ReplyDelete